Plain and simple, we wont be giving you post rights to the blog. But, we WILL post for you, with credit where credit is due (however you want to be credited).
Ok, here are the guidelines:
Send your entries to: contactsurvivalnerds -at- gmail.com. Please include the following:
- Blog Entry Title
- Attribution: (Names, e-mail, twitter handles, you name it. If you prefer to be anonymous to not blow any OPSEC, we can do that; make up a handle and we can forward any correspondence preserving your anonymity). Feel free to include a picture for a byline, or not.
- Blog content: This should be well written, in the theme of hacking survival, electronics or gadgets that can be used for survival, and the true hacking spirit – using something how it was not intended. It you think you have something that might not fit, feel free to drop us a note and we’ll be happy to review the concept (before you write the whole thing!). These entries should be well written and “edited”. We will provide minor edits and spelling corrections, but that is about it.
- Any pictures you would like to use, and about where in the posting you would like them to appear. Please be sure that we can identify them as to where they go.
- Any links, projects, etc you would like to promote. We don’t want to make this a big commercial, but certainly feel free to promote yourself or projects for taking the time to contribute.
What we can do for you:
- Post your article as soon as humanly possible. We check the e-mail almost daily. Keep in mind, we have jobs, family, tons of projects, prepping, etc.
- Promote your postings to the best of our ability
- Attribute them however you like
- Let you retain all rights to your work. Re-publish it where ever you would like. We release everything under Creative Commons and do not retain any rights to your work. Thanks for sharing for us all to benefit.
Any other questions? Feel free to drop us a note at the e-mail listed above.
– Larry & Darren